Dice & Distributions is an easy-to-use dice simulation app, perfect for tabletop role-playing and board games!
* Roll for initiative and defeat those monsters, even if you left your lucky dice at home!
* Quickly choose the number of dice to roll and the number of sides they have
* Easily include a static modifier to your rolls (‘Roll 2d8 + 3 for damage!’)
* Up to eight individual dice are shown, along with the total
* Roll the dice by shaking your iPhone or touching the screen
* Hilarious sound effects signify critical success and failure
* Free-to-use, ad-supported app
* Ads can be removed via In-App Purchase ($0.99 in US store)
What’s more, Dice & Distributions is an excellent random number generation utility!
* Generate individual samples using any of your favorite probability distributions:
Uniform, Normal, Chi-Squared, Exponential, Binomial,
Beta, Gamma, F-Distribution, t-Distribution, and Log-Normal
* Parameters for each distribution are fully adjustable
New version, new features! ListKeeper 2.0 has the features you requested, including:
* Email lists as text to print, or as files to share with other ListKeeper users
* New “quick start” button at the top of each list to make starting a list even faster
* Move items to different sections, or combine 2 sections**
* Move lists and groups between categories
* Change section names in lists and groups**
* New, streamlined interface keeps all of your lists organized on one screen
* Access all groups from any list
* Import ListKeeper files from other users as new lists or groups, or add their items to a list or group you already have**
And the features you already love:
* Cross out or delete items as you complete your list. Just swipe right to cross out an item, or left to uncross it!
* Hide completed items when you only want to see what you have left
* Quickly add to a list by tapping the green plus button next to the section name
* Use the predefined categories, or create your own
* Create as many lists in as many categories as you want - no limits!
* Delete all completed items in a list at the same time
* Reset to uncross all items and use your list again!
**Requires iOS 4.2 or later
Guides and tips available here.
ListKeeper 2.0 is slated for release this Thursday, March 3rd. This will be a free update for current users. I’ll be posting about the new features this week in anticipation of release!